Job Forecast tool for WorkflowMax
Massively reduce forecasting overhead and stress using the Job forecasting tool for WorkflowMax.
The Forecast tool is a smart Google Sheet application designed to help you better visualise your Job workload in a familiar gantt style format.
Using a Google Sheet you can import all the Jobs from WorkflowMax on a regular schedule and then allocate staff and hours to each project using the easy blocking functions. Quickly get a accurate overview of your job schedule with the NEW block-out feature then shuffle your jobs around before accurately assigning resources.
The sheet will calculate staff available hours vs your allocated hours for each job. Some features include:
- Get active (current) Jobs from WorkflowMax
- Imports Job values such as:
- Job Name
- Job Number
- Client Name
- Total task time for job
- Budget (NEW)
- Start Date (coming soon)
- End Date (coming soon)
- Adds new jobs as they happen
- Updates existing jobs with changes from WorkflowMax
- Allocate hours on a job and auto-calculate remaining available time
- Calculate Job times vs staff availability (in-built Staff Leave Calendar)
- auto date updating
- auto staff number calculations
- easy format reset option
- auto column separator generation
- Completely customisable with our Apps Script UNLIMITED service
*Prices are in AUD but are comparative to USD prices advertised when converted at the time of writing.
You'll get 1 PDF